If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

It has been a rainy couple of days around here. Our temps have gotten cooler and more fall-like, which is great, but we can't get out and enjoy it because it is so wet. Also, Mr. Hull started building a storage shed on Saturday, but is unable to resume work until Tuesday because of the forecast. On a better note, our freshly planted grass will have lots of water to aid in it's growth.

With all these home improvements taking place, it is a wonder we've had time to do anything else. However, we have been even more active in Scouting, as I am my son's newest Den Leader. Katie has gone back to Melody Makers and storytime at the library, and I am in the midst of reading a delightful novel called The Gin Room. So, all is well in Hull-land. We're off to start another wet, yet exciting day. Ta-ta!

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious. I wish it would rain here more often. I also wish it would just cool down finally.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails