If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cherry cheesecake

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

Happy birthday to my better half! 


 To celebrate the occasion of his birth, 29 years ago, I'm spending the latter part of my morning baking a cherry cheesecake. It is in the oven right now and, let me tell you, the batter alone tastes soooooo good.  I used this recipe, Aunt Connie's Amazing New York Style Cheesecake.  According to the author, it is fool-proof.  Given that this is my first cheesecake ever, I'm banking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails