If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Friday, February 18, 2011

mortified mama week seven

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.



Yay! I'm happy to report that I stayed the same this week. Why is that a good thing? Because I haven't been trying to lose weight. Last weekend was crazy-hectic, between the Pinewood Derby (in which Alex came in 2nd place for his den, by the way), and Scouts on Skis. Then, I got sick. So, I've been nursing myself back to health via lots of ice cold soda and creamy cheesecake. Hey, a girl's gotta do something to soothe herself, right?

Weight Loss Stats:
Starting Weight: 233.5
Current Weight: 229.4
Goal Weight: 150
Pounds lost: 4.1/83.5

I'm a little disappointed that I'm only averaging approximately half a pound a week at this point, but I'll be back on the diet train as soon as this sore throat and nasty cough abate.  As for now, the couch is calling louder than the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails