If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

holy cow, it's november!

Okay, maybe the cow isn't really holy.  How absurd!  I guess that's the point of the phrase.  I don't know.  But, at any rate, it is November.  Really and truly fall.  Wow, time has flown... and yet, it hasn't.

Isn't it funny how people say time flies?  I guess it does.  It hardly seems like three years since Katie was born.  And, yet... we've done a lot in that time.  A WHOLE lot.  So, I think it does feel like three years, if one were to know what three years really felt like.  Subjective stuff, huh?

I know, I know, I've neglected this blog.  I've honestly neglected a lot of things, and spent too much time focusing on others.  Balance is not my strong suit, neither figuratively nor physically.  (I stumble over my own feet semi-often).  As you may recall, back in March, home and school combined to become homeschool.  Yikes!  Summer strutted in.  The pool called, as did the beach.  Camping, playing, sandboxes, and playhouses filled our afternoons.  School started back on August 1 and now we are in our second term.  We started going to a weekly bible study.  Lots more camping, Scouting, fun.  We have met new friends through our area's homeschooling communities.  Katie turned three and had an Enchanted Dress-Up Ball.  I found yet another sucker to meet me at the ass-crack of dawn to try my hand at regular exercise.  And, the fall keeps rollin' by.



So, how are you?  How are things?  Do you have any exciting news to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails