If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

crossing over



Alex had his Crossover Ceremony on Sunday.  At his final meeting as a Cub Scout, he earned the Arrow of Light award, the Webelos Super Achiever award for earning all 20 activity badges, and his third compass point.  Here, he lights his arrow in a candle before crossing over the bridge in the background.  I'm sure he will have an absolutely fabulous time in the troop that he joined, but it is still hard to think that my little boy won't be with Pack 1 any longer. Oh, how quickly did he grow.



2 comments:

  1. How do you 'light' an arrow? My son will be crossing over next month and we would LOVE to do this at their ceremony! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called flash paper and is available on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails