If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.
I'm sitting here laughing at myself, ladies. I just weighed in at 230 pounds, which made me want to cry at first. I thought the scale hadn't moved at all. Good thing I keep my little weight stat list at the bottom of these posts. Going back to look up last week's weight, I realized that I've lost 2 pounds! Woo-hoo! That's what I needed to lift my spirits this morning.
The week went fairly well. I did miss two days of exercise, on Thursday and Friday, but made up for it with longer sessions on Saturday and Sunday. In total, I met my five days of exercise goal, my water intake goal, and ate most of my fruits and veggies. Some days I ate more fruit than others. I think it balances out. Maybe?
To the Top Changes:
- I caught a brief glimpse of my cheekbones
- I danced my way through a whole zumba class. Maybe not with the right steps, but I was still moving.
- I found that I was able to touch my toes.
- My pants are tight, but Auntie Flow is on her way to town and they aren't as tight as they would normally be.
- I feel GOOD after exercising, not like I just want to keel over and die.
For next week, I'm going to split my workout time between a half hour of cardio and a half hour of strength training 3 days this week. The other two days I'll stick to an hour of cardio (that would be my zumba class.)
Weight Loss Stats:
Starting Weight: 233.5
Current Weight: 230
Goal Weight: 150
Pounds lost: 3.5/83.5