If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

see ya on the slopes

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

Today, I took Alex to Winterplace Ski Resort for Scouts on Skis. I was a little surprised that we didn't see any other Scouts from our unit, but had a great time anyway.


Alex took two different ski lessons and buddied up with another Scout (and Scout Mom) to hit the trails.   We also spent some time at the snow tube park, which was great fun.  Alex is already asking when we can go back.  I think we have a skier in the making.

I, on the other hand, did not ski.  I wasn't too eager to bust my butt in front of a few hundred people, so I stuck around the lodge.  Maybe next time.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Skiing is something I have always wanted to try and never have overcome my fear.

    Following from the blog hop.

    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.com (review opportunities under media)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiing looks like a lot of fun. I've never been. I'm afraid of falling!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails