If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hubba Bubba Chewdown

I don't even know what to preface this with, so I'll just explain it the best I can.  I met a woman on Twitter, named Jill (@JillElswick) who was delighting in having recently purchased a huge pack of Hubba Bubble Bubble Tape, with 6 ft. in each roll.  Being a smarty, I challenged her to see how much she could fit in her mouth, a la Heather of Notes from Lapland who stuffed 10 marshmallows in her "gob" recently.  Jill succeeded in chewing 6 ft of Bubble Tape this evening, which has been documented on her blog, The Same Old Cracks.  So, I wonder if I can top Jill's 6 feet of fun.  Let's see how I do.





Did you count?  That's 8 feet of Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape.  Beat that!

Now, it's your turn.  I want to pass this on to IckyDogCreations and my good friend Jannine Grubb.
Post your link here when you're done so we can all see how much YOU can chew.

3 comments:

  1. Flippin' 'eck woman! that's a whole lots of hubba Bubba right there! am pretty impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! I'm buying some tomorrow! 8 feet, eh?
    This'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find Icky's gum adventure here: http://ickydogcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/yeah-i-crammed-6-feet-of-gum-in-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails