If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Friday, January 21, 2011

beside myself

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

Have you ever been so bored that you don't even want to do anything? Because you can't think of anything to do? You just want to do SOMETHING, but you don't want to put the effort into coming up with something to do? That's where I am right now.

The kids are causing a ruckus in the oldest one's bedroom, I hear a cap gun going off. The house could use a good cleaning, or even a modest one. The dogs are barking. Dinnertime is approaching. But, I want to DO something exciting and different. Or, just send everyone else out to do something, so I can have some quiet time and watch TV without being interrupted every five seconds.

Unrealistic? You betcha. A fantasy? Sure. Just rescue me already!

And, now a picture.  Just because she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails