If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

silly saturday

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

I really should have blogged earlier in the day today, but I didn't. I was at the gym, enjoying the new workout playlist that my dear, sweet hubby made for me in a mere five minutes this morning. It was really great. Really. He knows the inner me. I didn't have to skip over even one of the songs. Perfection in a box.

Speaking of boxes, as I sat down to blog, I thought I would do another silly saturday post for you guys.  Turning to my husband, I ask...

Honey, what's the funniest you tube you've seen in awhile? ('cause, like all ignoramous-ites, I call it The Google, The YouTube, The Whatever-the-Hell-you-want-it-to-be).
 I don't know.  Why?
Because I still need to post something on my blog today.
(thinking)
Oh!  I know... I'll post Dick in a Box!
No, that wasn't that funny.  Do the Mother's Day one.
Mother's Day?  It isn't almost Mother's Day..... I guess it isn't Christmas time either...
(Laughing) Yeah, and I'll dedicate it to you!
What?  That's not cool.  Why would you do that?  (freaking out)
(more hysterical laughing)
It's not funny!!!
No, but your reaction is.  I was just joking anyway.  (more and more laughing)
 Fine.  I don't know.  What about Keith Olbermann's countdown parody?
That's like 8 minutes long!
Yeah, but it's funny.

So, here it is.  Apparently, Saturday Night Live is not cool enough to have everything on YouTube, so we'll all just have to settle for NBC.  Happy Saturday!

Oh, and just so you know, he can last a REALLY LONG time in bed.  No jizz problems here at all.
(bangs head) I don't want to be involved at all... in this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails