If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

livingsocial

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

Anyone who knows me will realize that I can't resist a good buy, especially not 50% off! And, I do almost all of my kids' Christmas shopping at Amazon. So, imagine my excitement when I found out that living social is offering $20 Amazon gift cards for only $10 today.  What a steal!  Of course, I've already bought mine.  And, if you click on that link, you can buy yours, too.  AND, if three of you buy these babies today, I'll get mine for free!  That's right, FREE, people.  So, can you help a girl out?

Personally, I stockpile Amazon cards throughout the year and then spend them all on Christmas.  It makes the holidays hurt a little less, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails