If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

spring has sprung photo contest winner

Congratulations to Little Monster M for winning the Spring Has Sprung Photo Contest on Facebook.  His mom has chosen a monster-themed crayon roll from Domestic Engineer Gone Crafty for his prize.


Special thanks to Hillary over at Domestic Engineer Gone Crafty for her sponsorship of this fun contest.  Please stop by her page and take a look at her fun products.  I can't wait to get a crayon roll or two for my children before our next vacation.



Look out for the Sweet and Simple Summer Photo Contest, coming in July!  Entries will be accepted from July 1-10.  If your business would like to sponsor the Sweet and Simple Summer Photo Contest, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails