If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In Limbo

Uncertainty is a beast to accept, as it cannot be conquered.  One can only wait to see what the future will bring in certain circumstances.  This is so hard for me to do.  I feel as if my family is in limbo right now, waiting for our future to be determined.  The change that may be coming will be beneficial, but it will necessitate a great deal of flexibility on the part of my family members.  That may make life difficult over the course of the next year.  All I can do is wait and pray, putting our destiny in God's hands.  If you are the religious sort, you can pray along with me, for direction and guidance, for blessings and abundance, for the right doors to open and for clarity in decision-making.

2 comments:

  1. I've felt the same way for the last 2 years. Waiting for a house to sell in a different state, while trying to decide if we're staying here. No idea what the next 6 months will looks like. I hate it and hope the limbo ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limbo is never a nice place to be, the mind just can't settle, can it? I hope it resolves itsefl for you. x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails