If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Baking Day!

The weather is gray and dreary, not too hot and not too cold.  It is the perfect day to get the oven going and bake a little, or a lot.  Today, I'm planning on making Honey Whole Wheat Bagels and Mom's Zucchini Bread  (not my mom, someone else's.  Mine would never have thought to bake from scratch.)  I'll also probably make some afternoon peach smoothies, recipe follows.

Peach Smoothies:
1 cup frozen diced peaches
2 cups milk
sugar to taste
1 tsp vanilla
ice to thicken as desired

Combine first four ingredients in a blender.  When smooth, add ice and blend to desired thickness.  I like mine to be eye-bugging sucking thick, so it barely comes through my straw.  Enjoy!

Makes 2 or 3 servings, depending on appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails