If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Wonder....

... how long lemon bars keep in the fridge
... if I eat said bars before finding out, will they kill me?
... why the preteen years have to be so darned difficult
... since when did 9 become "preteen" anyway?
... how long my son's room will actually stay clean this time
... if I stop repeating myself so often, will my children actually listen the first time?
... why people are so attached to objects
... how to teach my children that the things we have do not define who we are
... if I will ever remove the rest of the painter's tape that is stuck to my ceiling
... if we will still be living here in ten years and if it will even matter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails