If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.
Just in time for Halloween, my friends and I had our monthly recipe swap. The premise is that each person will bring a dish and share a recipe according to the month's theme. This was our third get-together and it was a fun one. Mrs. M came up with the theme for October and served as our lovely host. Her idea? Halloween look-alike foods. Oh, goody!
A quick google search turned up loads of spooky and gross recipes. After much thought, I finally settled on two: Barbecued Tapeworms and Stuffed Cockroaches.
Did you know...
- Cockroaches have been around since the time of dinosaurs!
- A cockroach can live almost a month without food.
- A cockroach can live about two weeks without water.
- Some female cockroaches only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
- A cockroach can live for up to one week without its head!
- Cockroaches can hold their breath for up to 40 minutes!
- Cockroaches can run up to 3 miles an hour.