If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

welcome 2011

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.
So, it is a new year. Somehow, a new school year seems to have more excitement and significance to me than a new calendar year. Except, it is more acceptable to imbibe at midnight on December 31 than during the early morning hours of September 5 or whenever. But, besides that...


We had portraits taken last Thursday, a little after Christmas. Unlike most families, we weren't rushing to the studio in early November. Or, even early December. We don't do Christmas cards, so the timing didn't matter too much to us, as long as we got our yearly portraits taken in some fancy clothes. Hot dog! We did it.

Can I just say that I love Portrait Innovations? Because I do. This was the first time that we've gone there, but I'll never go to any other portrait studio. The kids had a blast, the photographer was invested in the session, and the pictures turned out great.


*I was not compensated in any way for this endorsement.

1 comment:

  1. We go there a lot. I do like picture people, but they are pricey... although with PI we always spend more than we plan!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails