If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Monday, June 6, 2011

so, it's been awhile...

I just realized I haven't posted anything at all during the month of June.  Yikes! 

Here's the deal: I'm the director of this Cub Scout Day Camp that starts next week.  I'm kinda flipping out over here.  I don't have nearly enough hours or enough energy in a day.  My to-do list is growing, rather than shrinking, and I don't see how I'll possibly get it all done.  But, shhhh!  Don't tell my staff that!  I have to appear to be cool, calm, and collected, right?

Plus, my husband's parents are being such good sports and coming up to spend most of a week with us to babysit little Katie while I'm at camp next week.  So, that necessitates a proper no-holds-barred house cleaning.  STAT.

Plus, my husband is sorta tied up in his own way this week.  He's completely unavailable to help in any way, shape, or form.  Enough said.

AND, on top of all that, the dishwasher went out yesterday.  Yes.  My only saving grace.  Alex loads and unloads the dishes for me.  It is his chore.  But, for the next week and a half, until the new one is delivered, washing ALL of our dishes by hand is my chore.  I foresee a stack of paper plates in our future. They can go in our compost bin, right?  No biggie.

SO, I'll try to pop by more often, but no guarantees.  I should have more to say when camp is in full swing next week, but for now... all I have is this whiny voice that I don't particularly like.

I'll leave you with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails