If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.
Not quite a bucket list, because I hope I won't be dying any time soon, but here's my top 30 by age 30 to do's, in no particular order, and assuming I have the cash flow to do so:
1. Weigh 150
2. Run a 5K
3. Go on an overnight backpacking trip
4. Go tubing on the New River
5. Join the straggly adult marching band
6. Walk the length of the Roanoke River Greenway over a weekend
7. See the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person
8. Add a magnolia and a lily of the valley to my tattoo
9. Visit the Biltmore Estate
10. Go out dancing!
11. Learn to can veggies
12. Try Zumba
13. Wear a bikini well.
14. Participate in a habitat for humanity build
15. Take campmaster training
16. Staff Wood Badge (hint... hint... this is invitation only)
18. Buy a fabulous dress and eat at a fabulous restaurant with my fabulous husband.
19. Go ice-skating
20. Pose for boudoir photos
21. Go to a hot-air balloon rally
22. Attend the black and white ball
23. Go rock-climbing
24. Bake all of my family’s bread
25. Rent a boat for a day at the lake and invite a group of friends
26. Bake a cheesecake from scratch
27. Re-learn how to rollerskate
28. Ride a bike
29. Hike to Dragon’s Tooth
30. Go to the symphony
31. (just 'cause I'm an overachiever and all) Join the Junior League.