If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower so you can stay up to date with all my bloggy goodness.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Poptober

If you enjoy what you find here, be sure to subscribe or become a follower, so you can keep up with all my bloggy goodness.

source
Welcome to Pop-tober!  If you haven't noticed, Boy Scouts everywhere have been selling popcorn to raise money to support Scouting.  Well, wouldn't you know that my son is no different?  Alex is selling his heart out, but he needs your help.  You see, if he sells $600 worth of popcorn during the first two weeks of the sale, then he'll win a trip to Virginia Tech to participate in a program full of interactive scientific experiments, designed specifically for our Council's Top Popcorn Sellers.  Alex wants to be an engineer, so this would be HUGE for him.

How can you help?  I'm glad you asked!  Just go to Trail's End, enter my son's Scout ID number,
8204455
and place an order.  Your popcorn will be mailed directly to you.  

What's so great about Scout popcorn?  Well, it tastes super yummy, doesn't have any of those nasty trans fats, and comes in new eco-friendly resealable packaging.  Less packaging means less waste and more money goes directly to support Scouting!

Thanks for considering supporting my son in his endeavor, and supporting Scouting in general.  Regularly scheduled posts will resume tomorrow, but this was important enough to tell ya'll about.  Besides, who can say no to a Cub Scout?  He begged me, I tell ya!
'

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to your son! I have several boy scouts that I have to buy from within the family, but if I didn't I totaly would.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails